July Glossybox | The Missed Monthly Box

8.30.2017
So the COOLEST Glossybox package was the one that I missed making a YouTube video about! But I have to share photos because this box is just so stinking beautiful!! In this post I am not going to get too into the products themselves because I actually passed most of these along. You can subscribe to Glossybox here and check out my YouTube channel here! Alrighty, here we go!
 Doucce x Glossybox Freematic Palette & Freematic Mono Blush in Summer Sunset - Blush full size $14.00
I was excited to see a blush in this box because blush is the one makeup product that I don't tend to purchase. This blush color is a little more coral than I gravitate toward but it wasn't as brightly pigmented as it looks. For August's box we got to choose a second blush to fill this little compact palette.
I thought this was a neat little addition to this month's box. I almost always have painted nails so I thought this would be useful, but I actually didn't enjoy using it. It wasn't as simple to clean the skin from polish as I had hoped so I will be passing this along too.
I've heard great things from Trifle and was excited to see this in July's box but this color was clearly not going to work with my tan summer skin. I am not into those light pink colors on darker skin tones so I passed this little guy along. But the packaging is super cute and made out of cardboard and the formula of the lipstick was very smooth and creamy!
I thought this packaging was really cute and I could smell this in the box right when I opened it - no it hadn't spilled. It smells like a lovely, Hawaiian vacation and it was a milkier consistency than a normal lotion. I used this after being next to the pool all day it felt moisturizing and calming on my slight sunburn. 
I didn't actually try this out. I don't have dry skin and I don't like this particular kind of cleanser that doesn't have exfoliating beads or a thicker consistency. So this was passed along!
I've heard of Dr. PawPaw before, but haven't tried their products. This is a multi use balm that you can use on your hair dead ends, cuticles, lips etc. I've used it on my lips but haven't tested it out on anything else and I like it so far.
That's it for July's Glossybox! I mostly wanted to share the lovely photos of this box and the bright colorful box they designed! Come see me on other social medias and I will catch you in the next post!

No comments

Say hello.