August Glossybox | Bye, Bye Summer!

9.21.2017
That time of the month again! No, not that time, time for another Glossybox post! We have August's Glossybox here and it's not a bad one! Check out the products I received last month and how I feel about them!
These eye pads do what all eye pads are meant to do, hydrate and make your eyes bags look radiant. I have yet to use them because I want to save these for a special occasion. So I'm not sure how well these work but it does contain hyaluronic acid, hexapeptide-8 and "second skin technology" - whatever that means.

I have used Bliss lotion before and it is some wonderful stuff! I love the scents they have and the texture of this body butter is so smooth and creamy. Bliss body butter has shea butter, coconut extract, algae extract and vitamin E. I really enjoy the scent of this little guy, so you better believe I'll be using it all up! Little helpful tip, you can find Bliss products at TJ Maxx at a nice discount. ;)
I was happy to see a brow gel in here for a change. I've only used the elf brow gel and it's $1.00 so I don't know that I'll every purchase this $10 brow gel for myself. I haven't used before Pixi products either, so it was nice to get a brand that I've heard of, but haven't tried before. I'm all about my brows, so this product is a keeper and one I intend on using.
In the July Glossybox we received a Doucce blush inside of this magnetic compact, designed just for Glossybox. In August's box we were able to choose the second color for our compact. I chose this beautiful rosey mauve shade because I like a more natural blush. I don't purchase blush often so it was nice to add these to my makeup collection, as well as the travel friendly compact.
I'm a big fan of mud masks and this one had the extra exfoliating black sand that I found was pretty unique. I have used Tree Hut products in the past, but don't remember them being anything special. But after looking at their website and products they offer, I really like the price point and presentation of their products. They do not test on animals & they use natural products, both of which makes me feel good about their brand. They only turn off about this product for me is that the fragrance is SO STRONG. I could smell this product in my Glossybox while it was still sealed. The fragrance in this product isn't bad smelling, it's just extremely potent. I do enjoy the freshly cleansed and vibrant skin it gives me afterwards though, so I may look into purchasing some other products from this brand!
I love mascara and am always excited to try new ones, so I was quite excited about this little guy in my box! I'm not too crazy about this formula or brush but it makes me feel fancy to be using a Lancome mascara. It is meant to give volume & length with just the first stroke, but I find that it gives more volume than length and because of the wetter formula my lashes tend to clump together.

That conclude the August Glossybox! I hope you enjoyed seeing what I received in my August box. You can subscribe to Glossybox here and check out my YouTube video on this box here! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Say hello.