My Fav ColourPop Products // Help Me Win a FREE Trip to LA

4.21.2018
YOU. GUYS. ColourPop is offering a free trip to their headquarters in LA, California. I understand that may not be exciting for everyone, but ColourPop is one of my favorite affordable brands. Not only because they have awesome products, but they are constantly creating new products, take requests and comments straight from their customers, and are transparent about their brand as a whole. I wanted to round up my favorite products and what I recommend picking up. 

You can help me win a free trip to ColourPop HQ by making a purchase through this link of $15 or more, and you'll also be getting $5 off! That's a free eyeshadow or free shipping! Whoever has the most referrals by May 2 wins a trip to LA and gets to have dinner with the ColourPop team and tour their headquarters. I'm so excited just thinking about it! So let's get in to my fav ColourPop products!

(All photos were taken from the ColourPop website and photoshopped together by me.)

ELEMENT OF SURPRISE PALETTE

I THINK I LOVE YOU PALETTE


ColourPop has an awesome pressed powder formula at a great price. If you're on the hunt for great quality eyeshadows in a palette for on the go or travel, I think you will definitely find a palette that fits your needs! I own the two palettes above (Element of Surprise & I Think I Love You). I can easily use these palettes together, but they are awesome stand alone palettes too! They're a great size, perfect for traveling, and are easy to work with. I really recommend checking these out if you are looking to expand your eyeshadow collection.

DOUBLE ENTENDRE PALETTE

GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT PALETTE



MONDAY, MORE BETTER, MAMA


The ultra matte lipsticks were the first liquid lip formula I have ever tried. And I only own ColourPop liquid lipsticks! If you ever see a photo of me with matte lips, it has to be a ColourPop lippie. The matte formula CAN be drying and uncomfortable for some people. My cousin wasn't a huge fan of their formula, but these puppies are kiss proof, drink proof, and just about food proof too! I can wear them for hours without needing a touch up! They can flake a little, but it's not a big issue at all. And if I can wear a fabulous lip color and my husband will still kiss me, knowing it won't transfer to him, then sign me up!

LONDON FOG, FRICK N FRACK, STRIP


If you are wanting a comfortable liquid lip, but isn't as transfer proof, then you will be obsessed with the satin lips! This is the perfect liquid lipstick. It is comfortable, highly pigmented, smooth, and reapply easily! These do transfer a little bit and will wear off with drinking and eating, but they don't end up all over your face. Especially if you like using a lip liner under your liquid lipsticks. They're color range in both formulas is incredible from pretty neutrals to bold statement colors!



DOUBLE PLAY 


Another GREAT travel friendly, girl on the go product are the cheek duo palettes. This is a pressed powder blush and corresponding highlight. I own Double Play, but there are other beautiful shades and colors available that I would love to pick up too! They just came out with three new spring shades with satin blushes instead of a matte blush like this one pictured. I don't know if Double Play is still available, I got these photos from their site on April 19, but when I went back on April 20 I couldn't find it on their site. I would highly recommend these to someone that wants something easy to travel with and quick to apply!



BUTTERFLY BEACH & MONSTER

These SuperShock Highlighters give you a beautiful glow that you can keep looking natural or build up for more intensity. This photos don't do them justice at all! Butterfly Beach is a beautiful golden peach shade which looks gorgeous on my tan skin. Monster is a super cool duo chrome highlighter that reflects a pink/blue/purple that I love to wear when I'm feelin' sassy! I literally want to put it all over my face because I love the duo chrome trend and this is so freaking pretty!


STEREO, SO QUICHE, TELEPATHY

And lastly we have their original product that they are so well known for, SuperShock Shadows. These shadows have a bouncy, creamy, smooth texture - the same as the highlighters. They are pigmented and have great lasting power. My favorite are the shimmery, metallic and glitter shades because I think they look so beautiful in this type of formula. If you are looking for a bold shade to use on special occasions or a one swipe, all over the lid look, I think these shadows could definitely help you with that. It's a bummer that you can't depot them and use them in a palette like traditional pressed powder shadows, but you can get matte and satin shades and use these singles to create a full look with them. May not be the most practical for everyone, but are definitely a unique product!


That's all for my ColourPop favs! They have so many more products and colors, etc. that you definitely need to head over and check their website out! Please don't forget to use this link! You will get $5 off your order of $15 or more, and if you are signing up for a new account, your purchase will go towards my referrals to win a free trip to LA!

No comments

Say hello.