Re-Releasing! Lorac Mega Pro 3 | Photos & Swatches

7.05.2017
Lorac released the Mega Pro 3 palette in October 2016 and I knew that I HAD to have it the minute I saw it. It is the most beautiful palette I have personally seen, not just the eyeshadow colors, but the packaging as well! And if you know how winter releases go, they are almost always limited edition and are only available at certain places, either online or in-store. I bought this palette when it went live on Ulta.com in October 2016 and I am so glad I did! I am here to tell you that they are RE-RELEASING this palette with limited quantities for a limited time! I wanted to show you some photos of the palette, swatches and I little bit about why I love this palette!

Inside this palette you get a wide range of warm and cool "neutrals", great inner corner and brow bone highlight shades, smokey tones, and even a few unexpected pops of colors. You get two full rows of mattes & two full rows of shimmer shades. I think that overall they did a fantastic job choosing finishes for the right shades. And I think that the colors they chose makes a lot of sense.






Before I bought this palette, I hadn't used or tried Lorac eyeshadows, so I didn't know what to expect from their formula. So, I watched several YouTube videos about this particular palette (because companies now send products to influencers before launching their products) and also other Lorac palettes. And I learned that Lorac shadows can be a hit or miss with people, just depends on what you like from an eyeshadow.





Personally, I'm in love with this formula! There will be a little bit of kickback when you dip your eyeshadow brush in because the eyeshadows are so soft and buttery. These shades are pigmented, smooth, buildable and blendable on the eye. Ease & blenadability is more important to me than a little bit of kickback, so it doesn't bother me too much that there is often shadow dust on the palette. 

The metallics are SO gorgeous and can be intensified by spraying a bit of water or setting spray onto your brush BEFORE dipping into the eyeshadow. I would 110% recommend this palette to anyone that loves neutrals, day-to-night makeup looks, and just a small pop of color to spice up your look.





Some people were bothered that the palette was white because it would get dirty so easily, but I just use a makeup white or tissue to clean up on smudge spots on it and it looks good to me. I really enjoy the metallic rose gold font and white packaging. It looks so classy and chic in my collection! 

 First Row (T-b): Pink Cream, Tan, Pecan, Walnut, Dusty Mauve, Violet Gray, Eggplant, Dark Navy.

Second Row (T-b): Crepe, Toffee, Mist, Vintage, Hickory, Maple, Bark, Jet Black.
 Third Row (T-b): Snow, Cava, Cider, Bellini, Brown Sugar, Sequoia, Glacier, Deep Fog.
Fourth Row (T-b): Tulle, Pink Bronze, Rust, Rose Quartz, Olive, Dark Roast, Pomegranate, Licorice.
First Row Detail: Dusty Mauve, Violet Gray, Eggplant, Dark Navy.
Fourth Row Detail: Rust, Rose Quartz, Olive, Dark Roast, Pomegranate.

The Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette is CURRENTLY available for $59!!! This is a limited edition palette (again) and there are limited quantities! You can go to Ulta.com here or purchase through Lorac here! Do yourself a favor and take the plunge on this palette! If you love these shades, I promise you will not regret picking up this palette!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you loved these gorgeous photos as much as I did! If you pick up the palette, I would love, love, LOVE to hear your thoughts about it! So please come back and let me know if you got it!


No comments

Say hello.