Tonal Coral Summer Makeup | Summer 2017

7.03.2017
Matching makeup is in for summer and I'm not mad about it. When Colourpop came out with their spring collections I wasn't too attracted to the whole tonal look. I decided to sit down and try it out myself one day, and I'm totally in love with this look! I used two different lipsticks, one a little more toned down if the full, bright, coral look isn't your cup of tea.


If you want to get this look, or something similar on a budget, I totally recommend checking out BH Cosmetics and their 120 Color palettes. I used the Fifth Edition palette to create this bright, coral summer look, but it also has easy everyday and smokey colors so you can get a lot of use out of this palette in particular.

Thanks for stopping by today! Please let me know how you feel about the tonal makeup trend and if it is something you might try this summer! See you in the next post!

::PRODUCTS USED::
BH Cosmetics Fifth Edition 120 Color Palette
Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color Duo in Juicy Guava
Maybelline Lipstick in Coral Crush
Colourpop Lippie Stix in Frida (discontinued)

No comments

Say hello.