May Glossybox | Glossybox Team Picks

6.26.2017
Welcome to my monthly Glossybox post! This post is all about May's Glossybox and since I've been using the products a bit I can give you a better review on all these products! So here we go!
This was the first thing I pulled out of the May Glossybox and it was probably the most exciting thing in the box for me! I have been wanting to try a facial cleanser brush like the Clairsonic, but I have never spent the time or money to invest in one. So I was happy to try out this disposable facial brush cleanser and massager before investing in something pricier. I am very happy with this little cleanser and really see a different in my skin texture and appearance. What I do is use my usual facial scrub or cleanser, put it on my face and then I use the brush to massage the product around in circular motions for a few minutes. I think it definitely helps to clean out my pores and exfoliates my skin a little deeper. I don't have sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate my face and I don't have any issues with it being too rough for me.
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm - Full Size 3.4oz Retails for $60.00
I wasn't expecting to really get much use out of this balm, mostly because I don't wear makeup every day and when I do I just use a makeup wipe and call it good! So when I actually remembered to use this on the few days I did use makeup I was pleasantly surprised how easy, gentle, and quick it was to remove my makeup. The scent is very spa like and this balm is very nourishing and moisturizing for my skin too. It works well and leaves my face feeling wonderful! Couldn't ask for more!
Vitry Nail Care Nail Repair Treatment - Full Size .32 oz. $20.00
I love tiny, sample size products. Like this little nail polish is so cute! I have thin nails that split pretty easily so I almost always apply a base coat before I paint my nails. This polish is suppose to improve my nails over time. Eh, I haven't seen any changes in my nails so far but it's a decent base coat so it will get used.

I was pretty excited to see this in the box because I have been wanting more actual makeup products from my Glossyboxes! But I either do not know how to use lip liner, since I don't wear it that often, or this is the weirdest lip liner I have used and I broke it three times trying to apply it all over my lips. I haven't tried using it again because it made me so furious the first time and once I had it on it was tackier than I wanted it to be. Will I try using it again? Yes, maybe, but I don't really use lip liner so I probably won't get much use out of it anyways.
I enjoy everything about this product! The scent, the packaging, the way it leaves my hair moisturized and smooth! This product is seriously amazing. Every time I've used it, I let my hair air dry and it dries smooth and keeps my curls bouncy and together. This is a product that I could possibly see myself purchasing because it actually wowed me. And the packaging is impressive too! I dig this whole holographic thing, but it's not practical if you really want to read all the different ingredients and such!
I would probably have to give this a solid 6 out of 10. When I first unboxed it I was not impressed at all really. I don't tend to use too many special hair or face products, but I am really pleased with this and am glad I've had the chance to use something I don't normally purchase myself. I'm still not sure how I feel about the lip liner. I haven't used it again since I first unboxed it and tried it out. 
Let me know how you feel about these products! Would you like to get a box delivered to your door with beauty products? You can sign up right here! Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see you over on my next post! :)

No comments

Say hello.